Whether you're eating lunch on the go, at work, or at home, having a healthy lunch is always an option. This tasty avocado garden salad is a favorite amongst health-conscious people. Let’s be honest, who doesn't love some avocado?
Prep-time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 6 cups of torn or cut mixed salad greens (use our chopper for best results)
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped (do it easy with our mandoline slicer)
- 5 green onions, chopped (simple with our small slicer)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped (use our slicer for best results)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ teaspoon of garlic powder (measure it! use our metering spoon)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 large avocado (organize them in your fridge)
- Wash tomatoes, onions and cucumber before chopping (use our vegetable brush for best results).
- Mix salad greens tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in a large serving bowl (or use the container you already chopped them in).
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt (make it simple with our metering spoon and electric seasoning mill).
- Pour the mixture over the salad mixture and toss together.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise. Remove pit and slice your avocado wedges (use our handy avocado slicer for safety and best results).
- Arrange avocado slices on top of your delicious salad to make it look beautiful.
- Bonus: use our oil sprayer to keep portions of dressing under control, without losing on flavor
Make this recipe in a semi-large batch and enjoy something healthy, regular and lean for lunch for a couple of days. By storing them in our steel containers, you won't have to worry about it not being fresh.
Check our collections below. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 78, Carbohydrates 9 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Protein 2 g, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated fat 1g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 222 mg