Whether you're eating lunch on the go, at work, or at home, having a healthy lunch is always an option. This tasty avocado garden salad is a favorite amongst health-conscious people, whether to enjoy at home, or at the office. Let’s be honest, who doesn't love some avocado?
Prep-time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 servings.
- 6 cups of torn or cut mixed salad greens (use our chopper for best results)
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped (do it easy with our mandoline slicer)
- 5 green onions, chopped (simple with our small slicer)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped (use our slicer for best results)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ teaspoon of garlic powder (measure it! use our metering spoon)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 large avocado (organize them in your fridge)
- Wash tomatoes, onions and cucumber before chopping (use our vegetable brush for best results).
- Mix salad greens tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in a large serving bowl (or use the container you already chopped them in).
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt (make it simple with our metering spoon and electric seasoning mill).
- Pour the mixture over the salad mixture and toss together.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise. Remove pit and slice your avocado wedges (use our handy avocado slicer for safety and best results).
- Arrange avocado slices on top of your delicious salad to make it look beautiful.
- Bonus: use our oil sprayer to keep portions of dressing under control, without losing on flavor
Make this recipe in a semi-large batch and enjoy something healthy, regular ad lean for lunch for a couple of days. By storing them in our steel containers, you won't have to worry about it not being fresh.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 78, Carbohydrates 9 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Protein 2 g, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated fat 1g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 222 mg