Delicious Papaya Boats
Eating fruits benefits your body immensely, they’re natural sources of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for the body to function properly. This flexible recipe let's you be creative according your tastes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 papayas, rinsed. (use our rinsing rack for easy access)
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced. (slice ever faster)
- 1 cup of blueberries, rinsed.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (measure it)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- Other fruits may require scrubbing, get our brush.
1. Cut papayas in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Place each half in a medium plate (use our kitchen sink rack for a no-mess experience)
2. Place an equal amount of low-fat vanilla yogurt, oatmeal and chia seeds in each papaya half (spread evenly using our kitchen utensils)
3. Place the banana and blueberries evenly throughout the papaya boats.
4. Scoop into individual bowls, and serve. (easy clean-up with our towel rack.)
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 195, Carbohydrate 46 g, Dietary Fiber 6 g, Protein 5 g, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Sodium 40 mg.