The Remix: Strawberry Banana Pancakes
Eating healthy is delicious and contrary to what you may believe, you don’t have to eat lettuce all day. It’s all about portions and healthy replacements. By replacing the traditional pancake syrup with our topping preparation, your breakfast will be healthy, nutritious, and most important of all, delicious.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings. 2 pancakes per serving.
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced (use our slicer for speed)
- 1 cup of whole wheat pancake mix (keep it fresh with clips)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed and sliced. (clean them with our brush and slice them fast)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Place bananas in a medium bowl and mash with a fork (or use our fruit masher)
- Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended (our utensils make it simple)
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat (skip this step using our stone induction pan)
- Pour 1⁄4 cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet
- Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until it’s fully cooked and to make your pancakes 100% cooler, use our fruit carver tool to decorate them.
- To make the topping, spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook berries and orange juice for 3 minutes or until the berries are soft (or blend them with some yogurt for a new take on toppings).
- Spoon topping over pancakes and serve.
- Bonus: store the ones uncooked for later using our refrigerator organizer to keep them fresh.
A healthy lifestyle is not dull and tasteless, it can be delicious and your body will thank you for it. Make sure to subscribe to our mailing list, and never miss an awesome recipe.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 109, Carbohydrate 24 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 182 mg