Instant Tropical Eye Opener
A refreshing mixture of fruit, juice, and frozen yogurt for a meal on the go.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes 4 servings.1 cup per serving.
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks (use our kitchen sink rack for a no mess ordeal)
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced (use our slicer for speed)
- 1 cup undrained pineapple chunks (make this super easy with our pineapple peeler)
- ¾ cup lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes (use our honeycomb ice maker for a cool blending effect)
- Combine all ingredients in your portable blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- Bonus: store your favorite fruits and vegetables in our space making fridge containers.
A deliciously energizing breakfast set to transform your day.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 151, Carbohydrate 35 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 31 mg